Saturday, October 15, 2011

No, the other MG Blog by a guy named Geoff

Incredible as it seems, it will not be sufficient when telling your friends about how this blog has changed your life to identify it as "The blog about an MG by a guy named Geoff.  I have discovered quite by accident and completely beyond all statistical probability, that there is actually another MGA blog by a guy named "Geoff" who is doing a strangely similar thing with his blog from the West Coast. Oh, and it's Red with Tan Interior same as mine. In the words of the great Dave Barry, "I swear I am not making this up".

5 comments:

  1. Is his name spelled the same? Maybe it's your long, lost twin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, same spelling. So you are speculating that my parents may have been crazy enough to name both twin boys "Geoff"? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be curious as to what his wife's and kids' names are... maybe all named after towns in Florida?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which one of you is the evil one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's probably me that is the evil one. I haven't updated my blog in months! And there has been some significant work done to the car.

    Also, my experiment is a bit different, as my MGA is strictly a toy. I bike commute most days, an have a modern car to drive when I need or want. Which allows me the luxury of fixing or tinkering with my car when I'd like, not when I need too.

    I've had my car for almost a year now, and I've learned a tremendous amount, but still have a lot to learn!

    Neither my wife, nor my kid, are named after towns in Florida.

    ReplyDelete